Flowers add that wow factor to any wedding, they are the first thing you will see and the most important flowers you will ever hold. So, we know just how perfect they have to be.
From initial consultation right through to the big day Chloe and her team will be on hand to offer their expertise and knowledge with an open ear.
Since the beginning in 2011, White Wysteria has worked transforming churches, marquees and the most Exclusive Wedding Venues. We can regularly be found on our local venues recommended suppliers list such as Combermere Abbey, Iscoyd Park, Tyn Dwr Hall.
We love to be creative! We have an engineering business within the family which allows us to design and build completely bespoke and unique features.
- Confirm a date and your chosen venue
- Browse our website and social media pages to get ideas on what you would like us to create for you
- Complete the enquiry form and return to us
- If your date is available, we will then be in touch to invite you for a friendly consultation to discuss your ideas and requirements
- Following this a written quote will be sent to you
- Once the quotation is agreed and we have received your deposit the date is secure
- We are on hand for support as much or as little as you require over the following months to come, so relax and enjoy the rest of your wedding planning
Leave the to rest to us, we will design, plan, and work tirelessly to ensure your flowers have been carefully selected, arranged, delivered and set up stress free.
* Please note we have a minimum spend for wedding and event flowers - click here to read our full terms and conditions on this
Get in touch with us today
for a quotation or to find out more.